Fungus Infection On Your Scalp? Read On To Find Amazing Benefits Of Ketoconazole Shampoo
Hair infection can ruin your hair completely if not taken care of at an early stage. Stubborn dandruff, flaky skin, yeast, and fungus infections can make your scalp and hair dull and dry. Leading to massive hair fall. If you face these problems regularly you do not have to worry as you will be learning about a very effective treatment in this article.
There are various kinds of treatments available in the market, the shelves in the supermarket are full of products promising desired results. It’s important to know that fungus does not go easily, it keeps coming back. You have to rely on medicated treatments like shampoo ketoconazole india.
Important Uses of Ketoconazole
- It helps in the treatment of dandruff, especially one which is caused by the overgrowth of the yeast that exists in our skin naturally called seborrheic dermatitis. Ketoconazole reduces yeast from the scalp and inflammation from the skin.
- Psoriasis is a disease that results in skin inflammation it causes the flaky coating on the skin, plaques in the skin, and soreness. Ketoconazole is mostly prescribed for psoriasis.
- It is used to treat tinea capitis contagion that distresses the scalp with ringworm kind of fungus.
- Ketoconazole is basically for treating fungus infections because of its fungicidal properties. But there is an indication from small studies that it assists to decrease hair loss and promotes hair regrowth.
Risks of using Ketoconazole
Usually, there are not any risks involved, but one in a thousand, depending on the ailment of their skin can face some of the following, so you must try to get in touch with your dermatologist if you feel the following issues after the usage of shampoo:
- Bumps on the skin with irritation
- Excessive oil in hair follicles
- Brittle and dry strands of hair
- Hair getting discolored
- Rare signs of hair loss
You have to take note of some allergic reactions
You rarely get some allergies with the use of ketoconazole shampoo but in case you feel any of the following seek medical help
- Severe itching
- Swelling anywhere on the face
- Breathing difficulties
- Rashes in the body
- Dizzy feeling
How should you be using ketoconazole?
The product mentions the procedure you should follow for using the shampoo, still, you must consider the advice given by your doctor.
Normally for using this for your scalp, you should use it like any shampoo. One should just let it stay for some time on the scalp, before washing it off. If the shampoo is used by you anywhere else you should still let that stay for some time on the infected area before you wash it.
You need to use regularly or twice a week can be ruled out with the following circumstances:
- Your shampoo has more than one percent of ketoconazole or lesser
- Your symptoms are mild or severe
No matter how severe your skin disorder is, antidandruff ketoconazole shampoo india provides you relief in a few weeks. Important is to make use of it as per the instructions of your dermatologist, you must not use additional or fewer than what is advised.