How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
The printer has become an essential part our life. We need it to take a printout for project and presentation and many others. While we taking printout, it is very irritating to get an error message in the time of urgency. So here we discussed steps about how to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1.
In terms of printer errors, this particular Printer Error Code 0xf1 is considered as the most critical error code. If your printer encountered with the Error Code 0xf1, then your printer really needs help.
This error can be result in any hardware or software damage in your printer or PC both. Whenever you see the Epson error 0xf1 it means there is some issue with the print head. In this condition, its good to connect the Epson printer experts to resolve this error in without wasting time.
What Cause Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
The Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1 is occur at the time of execute the command sent by the computer.
When the Epson printer caught with 0xf1 error the Print Head will be struck at one place and will not be able to read and not even go from left to the right side whenever it starts up.
Registry errors, system conflicts, and ActiveX errors are another reason behind the printer 0xf1 error.
Multiple modifications, installations or multi-un-installations of printer driver leads to the fragmentation of files which results in Epson error code 0xf1.
How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
- Check whether there is any kind of paper jam. Might because of any tiny piece of paper has jammed your printer and causing the error. Remove it and try again to print after restarting your system and printer.
- Try to restart your printer with simply print button.
- If the earlier process failed, try a new method to solve error code 0xf1. Wiggle your print head. Just because of overuse or overworked it get little jammed, so just slight wiggle it.
- If you still find the same error in your Epson printer. Then try to troubleshoot the printer. Click on the Start button and search Control Panel. You can open control panel by just pressing Win + R key and type Control panel. Type Troubleshooting, Click on troubleshooting option.
- You will find an icon named Troubleshooting Click on that icon.
- Here you will find an option in your Windows 10, 8 or 7 of Hardware and Sound Click on that particular icon.
- In this option, you will find the Printer icon named Epson Printer. Right-click on that particular name and click on Troubleshoot option.
If still the things go wrong, uninstall the printer drivers and re-install it. Hope above steps will help you to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1 easily. If still facing issues then you need contact certified Epson printer team.