Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0x9A
As every one wants to do tasks more efficiently and in less time. Unfortunately, printers, despite their high-end nature, are not immune to technical issues. As a result, they might be very inconvenient for users. Epson Error Code 0x9A is one of the critical errors that many users experience. Also check: Fix Windows Printer Error 11b
Due to a lack of expertise, users are unable to fix Epson printer error code 0x9A. If you are facing the same issue, follow the below given steps to fix Epson Error 0x9A.
Common Causes of Epson Printer Error Code 0x9A
The common cause of Epson Error Code 0x9A is occurs due to fault in the printer cartridge. However, this isn’t the only factor that can lead to an error. Epson error 0x9A can also occur when debris or pieces of paper obstruct the paper tray, the encoder strip is dislocated and the rails are damaged.
1. Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0x9A
- Clean the Printer
- Check the Printer’s Carriage Is Moving or Not
- Clean the Encoder Strip
- Reset Your Epson Printer Machine
2. Steps to Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A
- Shut down your computer
- After wait for few minutes, switch ON your PC and sign in as the administrator.
- Tap on the Start option and then go to the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Backup and Restore option, then select the System Restore option.
- Select the Restore My Computer to an earlier time option.
- Click on the Next button for initiating the restoration process.
- After the restoration process, restart your PC and check the issues is resolved or not
Hope the error now fixed after following the above steps, Check the Error 0X9A fixed or not by printing a sample document from your Printer. If the issues exist then call Epson technical team to resolved or fix the Epson error 0X9A.