How to Remove Password From PDF File
How to Remove Password from PDF – When a PDF file is encrypted with a password, which you will need to enter each time you want to view your pdf document. You can unlock PDF file or remove password from PDF online using Adobe Acrobat and online pdf password remover.
We are going to discuss about trick that works in all operating systems with applications you already have and the official method that requires Adobe Acrobat. Both methods assume you know the password to the encrypted PDF file. Also Know: How to Calculate Percentage
How to Remove Password from PDF File
An Easy Trick: Print to PDF
You can easily Remove Password From PDF file by opening it and printing it to a new PDF. Your system will create a duplicate copy of your PDF file and that duplicate copy won’t have a password. This trick will only work if the PDF doesn’t have any printing restrictions.
You can do this in a few ways. If you use Chrome on Windows, macOS, Linux, or Chrome OS, you can do it right through your browser.
- First, open the PDF document and provide the password it requires.
- Click the “Print” button on the PDF toolbar while viewing the password-protected document.
- Now Click the “Change” button under Destination and select Save as PDF.
- Click the “Save” button and you’ll be prompted to provide a name and location for your new PDF.
- Your new PDF will contain the same content as the original PDF, but won’t be password-protected.
- This method will work in Chrome on any operating system.
How to Unlock a PDF Use Adobe Acrobat
You can also do this the official way with Adobe Acrobat to Unlock PDF File. This is a different program from the free Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF viewer that most people have.
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Use the Unlock tool
- Choose Tools >Protect>Encrypt> Remove Security.
- Remove Security
- The options vary depending on the type of password security attached to the document.
- If the document has a Document Open password, click “OK” to remove it from the document.
- If the document has a permissions password, type it in the “Enter Password” box, then click “OK.” Click “OK” once more to confirm the action.
Note. The above mention two methods about How to Remove Password from PDF guaranteed work. You are facing any kind of difficulties then you can use free pdf password remover online tool.